A Phase 1, Open-Label Safety and Delivery Optimization Study of an Autologous Neo-Kidney Augment (NKA) in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous cultured kidney tissue cells (Primary)
- Indications Kidney disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Tengion
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 5 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.