A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tralokinumab in Reducing Oral Corticosteroid Use in Adults and Adolescents With Oral Corticosteroid Dependent Asthma (TROPOS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TROPOS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, full data from the study will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.
- 01 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Percent change from baseline in the daily, average, OCS dose at week 40 post randomization while not losing asthma control.), according to an AstraZeneca media release.
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.