Therapeutic Safety and Efficacy of REP 2139 (REP 9AC') in HBV Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs REP 2139 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Thymalfasin
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors REPLICor
- 14 Apr 2018 Results assessing mathematical model that predicts HBV DNA, HBsAg and transamin- ase kinetic parameters against HBV during REP 2139 monotherapy in the REP 102 protocol (NCT02646189) presented at The International Liver Congress 2018
- 07 Jun 2016 Results published in the journal PLOS ONE, according to a REPLICor media release.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results published in a REPLICor media release.