A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of DS-3032b, an Oral Murine Double Minute (mdm2) Oncogene Inhibitor, in Subjects With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL), Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) in Blast Phase, or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DS 3032b (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 38 to 100.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History