Intranasal Human Abuse Liability (HAL) study to compare the opioid abuse potential after a single dose of hydrocodone extended-release tablet (crushed) versus intranasal hydrocodone powder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocodone (Primary) ; Hydrocodone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 25 Feb 2015 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, the US FDA has accepted for review an NDA supported in part by results of this study and another study investigating the abuse potential of CEP 33237.
- 07 Nov 2014 New trial record
- 08 Oct 2014 Data from this study will support the NDA submission to the US FDA which is expected to be completed by the end of 2014, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.