A Multicenter Clinical Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Lumason as a Contrast Agent in Pediatric Echocardiography
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfur hexafluoride (Primary)
- Indications Congenital heart defects; Heart disorders
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Bracco Diagnostics
- 20 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 May 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Nov 2014 New trial record