Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin and Glimepiride in Chinese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Controlled Inadequately With Metformin Monotherapy (SPECIFY Study) : a 48-week, Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride (Primary) ; Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPECIFY
- 29 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2016 Results (n=64) assessing the role of alpha and beta-cell functions, blood glucagon level in predicting the efficacy of saxagliptin, published in the Diabetes Therapy journal.