An Open-label, Phase II, Multicenter Study of Enhancing Pembrolizumab Responses in Melanoma Through Intratumoral pIL-12 Electroporation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, data from this study were presented at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 16 Apr 2018 Results presented in the OncoSec Medical media release.
- 22 Jan 2018 Results presented in an Avacta Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History