PHASE 3 RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, MULTICENTER STUDY TO COMPARE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LENALIDOMIDE (CC-5013) PLUS R-CHOP CHEMOTHERAPY (R2-CHOP) VERSUS PLACEBO PLUS R-CHOP CHEMOTHERAPY IN SUBJECTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED ACTIVATED B-CELL TYPE DIFFUSE LARGE B-CELL LYMPHOMA
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROBUST
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 16 May 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, date from this study will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the company expects to report data from the trial in 2018.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2022 to 3 Aug 2022.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History