A Phase 2/3, Open-Label, Multi-Cohort Switch Study to Evaluate Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (F/TAF) in HIV-1 Infected Children and Adolescents Virologically Suppressed on a 2-NRTI-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Mar 2018 Results (n=28) presented at the 25th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 15 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.