Case Series of Continuously-infused Amphotericin-B and Follow-up Voriconazole Therapy for Severe Blastomycosis Pulmonary Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Voriconazole (Primary) ; Voriconazole (Primary) ; Amphotericin B
- Indications Blastomycosis; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms BLASTO
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Nov 2014 New trial record