An Open-Label Expanded Access Study of TAS-102 in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Refractory to or Failing Standard Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tipiracil/trifluridine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing the safety and tolerability profile of trifluridine/tipiracil (FTD/TPI) in elderly patients with metastatic colorectal cancer, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=45) assessing the safety of trifluridine/tipiracil for metastatic colorectal cancer in African American patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing safety presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.