Once Daily Darunavir/Ritonavir in HIV-infected Children 6-12 Years Old: a Pharmacokinetic Validation of Model Based Dosing Recommendations
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms DAPHNE
- 22 Feb 2018 Results assessing pharmacokinetics, short term safety and efficacy published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.