A Phase 1/2 Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of KTE-C19 in Subjects With Refractory Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (ZUMA-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZUMA-1
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 12 Feb 2018 Study protocol amended to include phase 2 expanded cohorts.This change was associated with inclusion of safety as primary endpoint for these phase II expanded cohorts.Secondary endpoints also revised accordingly.
- 22 Dec 2017 Results published in a John Theurer Cancer Center media release.
- 12 Dec 2017 An updated analysis comparing SCHOLAR-1 outcomes to ZUMA-1 with a minimum follow-up of 12 months and a median follow-up of 15 months, as well as propensity score analyses to compare the studies will be presented.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History