An Open-label, Randomized, Single-dose, 4-way Crossover Study to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of Axelopran and Oxycodone Administered as a Fixed-Dose Combination and as Individual Components to Healthy Subjects with a Naltrexone Block Under Fasting Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Axelopran (Primary) ; Axelopran/oxycodone (Primary) ; Oxycodone (Primary) ; Naltrexone
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 10 Sep 2015 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, data from this study were presented in a poster presentation at PAINWeek 2015.
- 10 Sep 2015 Results published in a Theravance Biopharma media release.
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.