Benefit/Risk in Real Life of New Oral Anticoagulants and Vitamin K Antagonists in the Treatment of Non Valvular Atrial Fibrillation in Patients Aged 80 Years and Over, Living at Home or in Nursing Home. A Prospective Cohort Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Acenocoumarol; Fluindione; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRESAGE-ACO
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 23 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.