MesomiR 1: A Phase I Study of Intravenously Administered Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor -Targeted, EnGeneIC Delivery Vehicle (EDV)-Packaged, miR-16 Mimic (TargomiRs) for Patients With Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM) and Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Failing on Std Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MicroRNA encapsulated nanocells EnGeneIC (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MesomiR-1
- 05 Sep 2017 Results published in an EnGeneIC Media Release.
- 05 Sep 2017 According to an EnGeneIC media release, data were published in journal, The Lancet Oncology.
- 01 Sep 2017 Results published in the Lancet Oncology Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History