A Phase I Single Arm Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Pomalidomide in Patients With Bleeding Due to Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia and Refractory Angiodysplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to interim results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology