A Phase I/II Dose-finding Randomized, Single-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Safety and Immunogenicity Trial of the Vesicular Stomatitis Virus-vectored Zaire Ebola Candidate Vaccine BPSC1001 (VSVΔG-ZEBOV) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.