GA101 (obinutuzumab) monocLonal Antibody as Consolidation Therapy In CLL: a randomised controlled trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALACTIC version 1.0
- 28 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n= 29) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 26 Jul 2017 Trial design published in the Trials.