Phase II Study of the PARP Inhibitor BMN 673 (Talazoparib Tosylate) in Advanced Cancer Patients With Somatic Alterations in BRCA1/2, Mutations/Deletions in PTEN or PTEN Loss, a Homologous Recombination Defect, Mutations/Deletions in Other BRCA Pathway Genes and Germline Mutation in BRCA1/2 (Not Breast or Ovarian Cancer)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 270 to 150.
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Dec 2019 to 22 Dec 2020.
- 06 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History