A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Therapeutic Effects of Sapropterin Dihydrochloride on Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Subjects With Phenylketonuria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sapropterin (Primary)
- Indications Phenylketonuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PKU-Ascend
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 30 Mar 2015 According to a BioMarin media release, results of a post-hoc sub-analysis of this study were presented at the 2015 American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting 2015.
- 30 Mar 2015 Results published in a BioMarin media release.
- 15 Nov 2014 New trial record