Open Label, Multicenter Phase I Study of IPH4102, a Humanized Anti-KIR3DL2 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas (CTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IPH 4102 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 16 May 2018 According to an Innate Pharma media release, accrual of patients with SS for a cohort expansion part of the ongoing trial has been completed and data will be presented at a medical conference.
- 08 Mar 2018 Results presented in the Innate Pharma media release.
- 08 Mar 2018 According to an Innate Pharma media release, first data from a cohort expansion part of the ongoing trial are expected in 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History