A Phase 1 Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of XmAb14045 in Patients With CD123-Expressing Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs XmAb 14045 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Xencor
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 105.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Xencor media release, initial data expected in 2018.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.