A 24-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Dose Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Doses of Namilumab (20 mg, 80 mg and 150 mg) in Combination With Methotrexate (MTX) in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Namilumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEXUS
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic(End date:2016-11-16) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.