A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Study of S-649266 or Best Available Therapy for the Treatment of Severe Infections Caused by Carbapenem-resistant Gram-negative Pathogens
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cefiderocol (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREDIBLE - CR
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 26 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 26 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 According to European Clinical Trials Database, the trial has been suspended in Greece.