Second phase 3 randomized study to the evaluate efficacy of Squalamine eye drops [OHR-102] and Lucentis injections compared with Lucentis monotherapy in patients with wet age-related macular degeneration
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Squalamine (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ohr Pharmaceutical
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to withdrawn prior to enrolment as company has discontinued further development of squalamine to preserve cash and to evaluatie strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value, according to an Ohr Pharmaceutical media release.
- 18 Apr 2016 Acording to Ohr Pharmaceuticals media release, this study will provide the data for regulatory approval in major ophthalmic markets worldwide.
- 29 Mar 2016 According to Ohr Pharmaceutical media release, this trial is being conducted under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) with the US FDA.