OHR-1601: A Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Squalamine Lactate Ophthalmic Solution, 0.2% Twice Daily in Subjects With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Squalamine (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAKO
- Sponsors Ohr Pharmaceutical
- 16 May 2018 According to Vitrisa Therapeutics media release, company will share the results of sub-analyses of this study with the retina community at future scientific meetings.
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued company has discontinued further development of squalamine to preserve cash and to evaluatie strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value, according to an Ohr Pharmaceutical media release.
- 05 Jan 2018 Results presented in an Ohr Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History