A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Multi-center Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety, of Apremilast (CC-10004) for Treatment of Subjects With Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 04 May 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this study will be presented at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) meeting in June 2018.
- 15 Feb 2018 Results published in the Celgene Corporation media release.
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data was presented at the 13th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization (ECCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History