Randomized, 16-Week, Multi-Phase, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Fulranumab as Monotherapy in Subjects With Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAI3003
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 14 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Spain (end date: 2016-09-14), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Sep 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Netherlands as per European Clinical Trials Database record.