A Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of MEDI7510 in Older Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 7510 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 17 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 15 Jan 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 264, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.