A PHASE 2 RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED TRIAL OF MHAA4549A, A MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY IN COMBINATION WITH OSELTAMIVIR VERSUS OSELTAMIVIR FOR TREATMENT OF SEVERE INFLUENZA A INFECTION
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gedivumab (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 24 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint (Time to normalization of respiratory function, defined as the time to cessation of O2 support resulting in a stable SpO2 95% for at least 24 hours) has not been met, according to the results presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 24 Apr 2018 Results presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 15 Feb 2018 The study has been discontinued in Italy (End date: 2017-08-07).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History