A Two-part Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of a High, Single Oral Dose of GSK1278863 (Part A), and a Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo- and Positive-controlled, Four-way Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of Single, Oral Dose of GSK1278863 on Cardiac Repolarization (Part B) in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daprodustat (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Mar 2016 Results (part B, n = 54) assessing effect on cardiac repolarization presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.