A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of VS-5584, a Dual PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor, Administered With a Fixed Dose of VS-6063, a Focal Adhesion Kinase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed Malignant Mesothelioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Defactinib (Primary) ; VS 5584 (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Verastem Oncology
- 03 May 2018 According to a Verastem Oncology media release, Verastem changed its name to Verastem Oncology.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.