A Prospective, Noninterventional Follow-Up Study of Children Aged 23 to 25 Months, Born to Mothers Who Received Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate Injection, 250 mg/mL, or Vehicle for Prevention of Preterm Birth
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxyprogesterone (Primary)
- Indications Preterm birth
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AMAG Pharmaceuticals; Hologic; Lumara Health
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Oct 2020 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2014 New trial record