A Phase 2 Study of Weekly 70 mg/m2 Carfilzomib for Multiple Myeloma Patients Refractory to 27 mg/m2 Carfilzomib
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide; Methylprednisolone; Pomalidomide; Prednisolone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biomira USA; Oncotherapeutics.
- 13 Mar 2018 The treatment table has been amended to include two more arms: (Carfilzomib+Lenalidomide+Dexamethasone) and (Carfilzomib+Pomalidomide+Dexamethasone)
- 13 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Nov 2014 New trial record