A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study of Intravenously Administered BMS-986168 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gosuranemab (Primary)
- Indications Tauopathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 64 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.