A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Double-Arm, Open-Label, Multi-center Study of VB-111 Combined With Bevacizumab vs. Bevacizumab Monotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ofranergene obadenovec (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOBE
- Sponsors VBL Therapeutics
- 08 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (Overall survival) has not been met according to a VBL Therapeutics media release,
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a VBL Therapeutics media release, company is advancing towards the planned Biologics License Application (BLA) filing for VB-111.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a VBL Therapeutics media release, the company expects to have top-line results from the study to be available in Q1 2018.