First in Man Study With MEN1112, a CD157 Targeted Monoclonal Antibody, in Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OBT 357 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ARMY
- Sponsors Menarini
- 25 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 25 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.