A Randomised, Double-blind, Active-controlled Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of 52 Weeks of Once Daily Treatment of Orally Inhaled Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination Compared With Tiotropium on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Exacerbation in Patients With Severe to Very Severe COPD. [DYNAGITO]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DYNAGITO
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Unilfarma
- 19 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland (End date:2017-03-29) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 May 2017 This trial has been completed in the Czech Republic (29 Mar 2017).