A PROspective, Observational, US-based Study Assessing Outcomes, Adverse Events, Treatment Patterns, and Quality of Life in Patients Diagnosed With Mycosis Fungoides Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma and Treated With Valchlor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Chlormethine (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROVe
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 08 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.