Phase 2 Study Of Single-Agent PF-03084014 In Patients With Advanced Triple-Negative Breast Cancer With Or Without Genomic Alterations In Notch Receptors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nirogacestat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Feb 2018 This trial has been completed in Italy, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jan 2016,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.