Dabigatran Following Transient Ischemic Attack and Minor Stroke
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DATAS-II
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.