A Phase II Open-Label, Two-Arm Study of the MEK Inhibitor, Trametinib, to Investigate the Safety and Anti-Cancer Activity in Subjects With Melanoma With BRAF Non-V600 Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2021 to 1 Jan 2024.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated