Phase III, Randomized, International, Multicenter, Open Label, With Blinded Adjudication of Outcomes, Non-Inferiority Clinical Trial to Explore the Safety and Efficacy of Ticagrelor Compared With Clopidogrel in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome With ST Elevation Treated With Pharmacological Thrombolysis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TREAT
- 11 Mar 2018 The initial study results presented in an AstraZeneca media release.
- 11 Mar 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, the initial study results were presented at the American College of Cardiologys 67th Annual Scientific Session.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, data from this trial will be presented at ACC 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History