nab1-paclitaxel (Abraxane) Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects With Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer (LAPC): An International, Open-label, Multi-center, Phase 2 Study (LAPACT).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAPACT
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=106) assessing the efficacy and safety of an induction phase regimen of nab-paclitaxel + Gemcitabine in previously untreated patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 19 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Time to Treatment Failure) has been met, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 19 Jan 2018 Results presented in a Celgene Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History