A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of CNTO 1959, a Human Anti-IL 23 Monoclonal Antibody, Following Subcutaneous Administration in Subjects With Palmoplantar Pustulosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Palmoplantar pustulosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 07 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in PPSI total score at Week 16) has been met, according to results published in the JAMA Dermatology.
- 07 Feb 2018 Results published in the JAMA Dermatology.
- 28 Nov 2014 New trial record