A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of Vemurafenib plus Cobimetinib (GDC-0973) in Unresectable Stage IIIc or Metastatic Melanoma; Response Monitoring and Resistance Prediction with Positron Emission Tomography and Tumor Characteristics.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; F-18 fluorothymidine (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Fludeoxyglucose F-18
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Diagnostic use; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REPOSIT
- 01 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 15 Sep 2017 Trial design published in the BMC Cancer.
- 28 Nov 2014 New trial record