Randomized, controlled trial of the clinical effect of selecrive SGLT2 blocker, ipragliflozin, and DPP-4 blocker in type 2 diabetic patients with NAFLD/NASH.- multicenter study -
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors (Primary) ; Ipragliflozin (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 128 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.