Complement Inhibition Using Eculizumab to Overcome Platelet Transfusion Refractoriness in Patients With Severe Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=10) of a pilot study using eculizumab to overcome platelet transfusion refractoriness in allo-immunized patients receiving hla mismatched platelets, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results (n=7) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.